Has anyone else tried True Lemon?

laural33
on 2/21/08 11:39 pm
My friend just gave me a sample of True Lemon, and I loved it!  It tasted just like a real lemon in my water and it has no artificial sweeteners, calories, or carbs... has anyone else heard of it?  i know you can get free samples at their website..
(deactivated member)
on 2/22/08 2:25 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
I've tried True Lemon and True Lime, and enjoy them both.  They are great in water, and I've also used them on fish and chicken when I don't have fresh lemons or other citrus available.  Yum! Kellie
nolakm
on 2/22/08 3:48 am - Vancouver, WA
YES!  Bought some the other day, tried it and loved it!   I hadn't thought about using it on fish, but sounds like a great idea. Nola

Bronwen
on 2/23/08 1:18 am - Wilmington, DE
I like the True Lime added to my Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade.  It makes it taste like Sonic's Raspberry Limeade! There's also True Orange, too.
sw:298/cw:152/no goal set
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open."  --J.K. Rowling,  Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Nicole T.
on 2/25/08 1:21 am
I've never heard of this. what is it and where do you get it?
laural33
on 2/26/08 10:36 pm

It's as if you took a fresh lemon or lime... or orange... (depending which flavor you have) and squeezed it on whatever you like.. whether it be in your water, or iced tea, fish or chicken...   it's an alternative to the fresh produce and juices. I got at Kroger.  It was next to Splenda in the ingredients aisle... I find the True Lemon website really helpful.  They have a store locator on there...

Most Active