Citracal creamy bites--discontinued

scubadiva
on 2/20/08 3:22 am
I've been trying to find a good chewable calcium citrate.  I've read numerous positive reviews on the citracal creamy bites.  HOWEVER, Mission pharaceutical has stopped making the product ( I called them).  I think that is too bad for bariatric patients.   I really liked the carmel ones. 
Miss Thang
on 2/21/08 1:58 pm - Buffalo, NY
i have Walgreens chewable calcium comparable to Viactiv also Walmart sells an off brand too both are good tasting and cheaper than the name brands
Wyldethang I LOVE my RNY!!!  Magick Happens, just BELIEVE! Namaste
Fairy

lllstric
on 2/23/08 5:40 am - middletown, CT
I found chocolate ones at Stop and Shop...the problem with the others is that they are calcium carbonate.....we, as RNYers are supposed to take calcium CITRATE....I hate the thought of going back to those honking big pills....the chews were great...I would consider them my dessert!!

WE ARE PUT ON THIS EARTH NOT TO SEE THROUGH EACH OTHER...BUT TO SEE EACH OTHER THROUGH

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one
hand,  mudslide in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
  screaming !   HOT DAMN.....WHAT A RIDE!!

BECOME THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE

Fab4Fan
on 3/5/08 12:32 am - Indian Trail, NC
I use Caltrate 600+D. They are chewable, not creamy tho. But they taste just like Smarties! They are like Candy. I take 2 a day.  They arent that expensive either. About $7-8 for 90 tablets at Walmart
Most Active