Detox diet?

Karen D.
on 2/15/08 12:10 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15
Is there a safe, fairly easy detox diet out there?  I feel like I need to get back to square one and think something like this might help to get rid of the cravings etc..  I read that they aren't safe, or some much too complicated.   Any suggestions?
Rhonda_B.
on 2/15/08 1:26 am
BubbasAma (Ann) has been posting about this on the main board.  You might want to read her blog.
Karen D.
on 2/15/08 7:47 pm - NY
Revision on 11/24/15
Thank you...I'll check it out!
LizzyL
on 2/15/08 5:57 am, edited 2/15/08 5:59 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hi Karen, Yes , as the poster said up above me... Ann BubbasAma is doing a detox diet plan that she is getting wonderful results from it. Please email her and ask her about it. She gives such great advice. I believe she is 5 or 6 years post op. I don't remember. she is a few years out of surgery. Also there is another diet plan that is going around on the board... from what i am reading on the main board. everyone is having excellent results from it ! people here on the board are losing a few pounds ......within 5 days of being on it.

and they are saying that this diet actually helped them restart and detox their pouch over again to be honest, i never tried this diet. so... i don't know if it actually works or not. but give it a try. if you have any questions about this diet. you can post on the main board.

here is the link /site below
http://www.5daypouchtest.com/

its only for 5 days.

it is not for long term use.

this diet is just to ...... jump start /restart /detox your system/pouch  again.

Read the site and follow the diet for 5 days.

good luck

hugss
Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

Karen D.
on 2/15/08 7:48 pm - NY
Revision on 11/24/15
Thank you Lizzy.  I'll read her profile.  I have the 5 day pouch test.  I think it would be a good place to start.  It would also help me to see if my band has the proper restriction. Thanks again!
Most Active