Carbs in SF Hot Chocolate

MyOMy
on 2/13/08 5:42 pm - Youngsville, NC
Hi - I'm sitting here enjoying some SF  hot chocolate when I decide to look at the nut lable. 13gm of carbs! I think that is ALOT of carbs for one serving of hot chocolate. Anyone know of any that have lower carbs? This is SF Swiss Miss.

LizzyL
on 2/13/08 10:55 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello, The Sugar free  DIET  Swiss Miss hot chocolate .... has only 4 carbs! scroll down alittle bit and look to the right side of the website. see the nutritional label on this site - CLICK HERE enjoy! hugss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

sarard
on 2/14/08 11:02 am - Costa Mesa, CA
The carbs are probably coming from the milk, not SUGAR. Double check it. I don't discourage carbohydrates from milk with my clients.
Sara Nejat-Bina, RD, CNSD, CDE
Registered Dietitian
MyOMy
on 2/14/08 12:36 pm - Youngsville, NC
Yikes, the carbs are REALLY coming from the SF mix. Crazy!  I have never seen DIET Swiss Miss, where would I find it? Have you used it before? Thanks so much for the replies Wendy

Jesscap5
on 2/15/08 12:13 am
I think I have seen the diet kind at one of my local grocery stores. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna try the diet!  
tanyarjas
on 2/19/08 11:37 pm - Santa Rosa, CA
I love diet swiss miss! I allow my self 1 day (and of course track it on sparkpeople) I have only been able to find it at target. good luck

Kaiser-Richmond, Ca

1st class 313/Day of Surgery 266/Current 170/personal Goal 168

RNY 9/26/07

Most Active