Some new products I tried!

Jennifer S.
on 2/9/08 1:27 am - Scranton, PA
Hi everyone! I love reading about new things people try, so I figured I would add my own... I am a fussy, fussy, eater... But have tried some great things!! I found a place locally to buy the protein shots. So far, I have tried to orange and the grape. Personally, I thought the orange was yucko  I thought I was going to die, even after mixing half the shot with about equal water and downing it! The grape was very good I thought...It kind of reminded me of a real strong/fresh grape juice, AFTER mixing it with some water. On their own, they are very "syrupy" and tough to gag down... But., I HIGHLY recommend the grape... Great way to get protein in FAST! I also ordered a case of  AchievOne from Bariatriceating.com... I am enjoying that as well, just wish I could find them locally. I got the mocha java flavor, and am sitting here sipping that as part of my lunch, and will maybe have half a protein bar later   As far as protein bars go, I love the Pure Protein... They are kind of high in calories to eat as a snack, so I break them in half. I LOVE the blueberry one (can't remember the exact name)...the double chocolate (I think...)...tastes like a brownie..and the cooukie dough is good as well!! And finally... I ordered the Nectar Iced tea in the individual packets... I love the Special ****d tea, and HOPEFULLY this will be just as good..... Well.. Thanks for reading... I am rededicating myself to myself, and getting back on the road to me. It has been 3 years since my surgery... And pretty much am trying to fix myself again and get back on the road to losing weight!!
jinjer
on 2/9/08 5:49 am - Eastwood, KY
For the protein shots, don't just put them in water, add a crystal light in the same flavor. Kroger brand has a great grape flavor. And I use the Target brand classic orange flavor for the orange shot. My favorite is the fruit punch flavor with Target brand fruit punch add in. Just my .02 Jinjer
Most Active