Special K

Kjackson2
on 1/4/08 12:52 am - Poplar, WI
Just wanted to know whatever thinks of the Special K protein water and  bars. I have not tried them I have looked at them all but they seem to be high in sugar and sugar I don't like each other at all

Robin W.
on 1/4/08 1:18 am - Franklin, OH
I have read the lables also and the sugar is to high for me for so little protein. And they cost more than Propell or Walmart brand crystal light.  I don't do any protein bars the suagrs are just to high and so is the cost.  I have read that others LOVE them.  Sometimes you have to try it and see if it works for you.  Good Luck.  Robin

4'10" - 47 I'm short but not petite and I will weigh more than a 5th grader
Start weight 220 
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  Dr. Seuss

Tanny
on 1/5/08 6:20 am

Hi there, I just bought some last night in fact & I think that they're really good. YES, thought they were too costly but, I don't plan on drinking them all the time. Just as a treat once in a while when I can & wanted to try something differant since it's tough for me to get my water in. I like them because of the lemon too. I also picked up some lemon juice to make my own. I had someone suggest the pure protein bars but haven't tried them yet. She said it may help me as a snack in the evening so I won't be as hungry at night. Take care, T.

Most Active