menu/recipe plan

Big-Dzz
on 1/3/08 3:26 pm - PA
Jan. 15 I will be 3 months out and have already lost 70lbs.   I know the rules about the eating and stuff like that,  I'm having a problem with meal planning for me and my family.  Do you  have any healthy ideas for dinner meals.  I need something easy, quick or even croc pot  wise but that I can enjoy with my family.  My back up meals have been soup or the Lean Cuisines, but I want to have different ideas that I can print out and have on hand on healthy meals for my whole family.  Can anyone help. 
berts4
on 1/3/08 11:16 pm - Rock City, IL
Hi there! I have had a lot of luck finding recipes on www.lowcarbcooking.org, and the recipe files at http://www.beforeandafterhelp.com/index.php?s=bec5d89ba782e0 b3e50d993544985370&showforum=8  which is the message board for Bariatric Eating.com. I hope this helps and have a lovely day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

(deactivated member)
on 1/7/08 5:00 am - Kitchener, Canada
YEAH 70 lbs!!!  You MUST feel amazing!!!  Congratulations!!! I love throwing a roast, potatoes and carrotts in a crock pot and let it simmer all day.  Another nice thing to have is a roasted chicken dinner in the oven.  Another idea is simmering meat balls in the crock pot with a bottle of Presidents choice healthy choice bbq sauce.   Simmer it all day ... and pour it over rice.  YUM Corinne
Big-Dzz
on 1/8/08 9:10 am - PA
Hey thanks Corinne, I bet you are feeling great also.  I can't wait till I can do a cartwheel Loving the new life.  It's funny that I can get full on just a few handfull of peanuts.  Well hope you're doing ok. 
Most Active