Staying Slim

Lisa.O
on 1/1/08 8:43 am - Cordova, TN
Did anyone see this show last last? Part of it showed a Danish study where volunteers ate low fate dairy with each meal. It seemed to show that those who do excreted almost twice as much fat in their stools as those who did not eat dairy with their meals. I though that was interesting. It did stress that you still need to watch total caloric intake though. Thoughts?

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

01mommy
on 1/2/08 9:40 am
I saw that too!  Very interesting approach to analysis as well (yuck!), but I wondered how that might apply to WLS patients with the new plumbing and all.  I figured it couldn't hurt, so I have started to drink a glass of milk with my banana or toast for a snack.
Lisa.O
on 1/2/08 10:33 am - Cordova, TN
I have decided to add a low fat dairy to 2 meals a day as well. Maybe that will help get more weight off! And yes, I have to agree........ YUCK!!

Lisa O

I saw two shooting stars last night

I wished on them, but they were only satellites

Its wrong to wish on space hardware

I wish, I wish, I wish you cared--Kirsty McColl

DanielleH_RD
on 1/2/08 11:15 am - CA
I guess it's a great way to get a little extra calcium and cheaper than Alli. I'll keep my eyes open for more information.
Danielle Halewijn, RD,CNSD
Director of Nutrition, eNutritionCare.com
eNutritionCare.com
http://www.enutritioncare.com
DISCLAIMER: Any information contained within is meant to be general nutrition advice. Please consult your Registered Dietitian about your specific problem!

Most Active