HELP!!!!!!!! Gaining weight back !!!

ljm1017
on 1/1/08 3:26 am - Kissimmee, FL
How can I jump start weight loss.  I started at 330  3 years ago and I went to 207 pounds.  My current weight is 230, I don't want to gain any more weight.  What do I do??? Please Help Lisa Martinez  
Jean M.
on 1/2/08 12:43 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I'm not a medical professional and haven't tried this diet, but found it posted on the Lap Band forum a while ago and some say it works:

PLATEAU BUSTER DIET

1. Do it for 10 days.
  2. Drink 2 quarts of water a day.
  3. You must have 45 grams protein supplement and a multivitamin every day.
  4. You may consume up to 3 oz. of the following foods 5 times a day:
    1. Beef
    2. Pork
    3. Chicken
    4. Lamb
    5. Fish
    6. Eggs
    7. Low-fat cheese
    8. Cottage cheese
    9. SF yogurt
    10. Peanut butter
    11. Beans/legumes

1. You may also have:
    1. SF popsicles (avoid the juice kind)
    2. Tea or coffee
    3. SF soda
    4. SF Jello
    5. Broths & bouillons
    6. Crystal Light drinks

1. If it is not on the list, you can’t have it!
  2. Keep a food diary and get 30 minutes exercise a day.
mantionette
on 1/6/08 4:31 am - Houston, TX
Hi, I haven't  been on the forum for at least year or so and I find that I am in the same boat as you. I am coming up on my 3 year anniversary in 5/2008 and before I got engaqged and moved in my ex- fiance' I was a true sixe 10/12 and I was good with that. But in only a short 3 months time I have gone from a 10/12 to a 14/16 and I feel tighter everyday. I know your struggle. maybe if not for the same cir****tances just the same outcome. Let me know what you come up with.  I realized that when I fell in love I got comfortble witht the wrong person and didn't nor did I drink my water, all key components to contiuning my sucess. I ditch the man and  I am about to get back in the plan. I need to get my sexy factor back. HHHHAAAA!!! Good Luck and you WILL have sucess in this I know. Marie.
Most Active