Low liquid intake

ckj9206
on 12/18/07 9:17 pm - Beaufort, SC
I find it hard to consume enough liquid throughout the day. I am thirsty all the time and never seem to get enought to drink. When I do drink I seem to fill up fairly quickly. Not sure what to do here. I am also having a fair amount of nausea and vomiting over the past four weeks. Yesterday I had to deal with some fairly awful diarrhea. Not a pleasant month to say the least. Any thoughts here?

Cheryl Jordan

LizzyL
on 12/19/07 7:41 am - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
Hello, i am not a professional. although , i just do a lot of research online... and by reading your post if you are thirsty all the time ... that is a sign of dehydration. you can look that up in google.com And you are also vomiting over the last 4 weeks. and you lost more water in your body from vomiting.... you are severely dehyrated. you need to see your surgeon about the vomiting. any kind of nausea and vomiting ... needs attention right away. please call your surgeon ASAP! As for getting in your water... what i usually do is... if I am not eating anything ... i sip on my water YOU MUST Try harder to get tha****er in.....NO IF ENDS OR BUTS or you could end up in the hospital for dehydration. if i am going to eat... i stop drink 30 minutes before i want to eat. and if i wait 30 after i eat to start back up with my drinking again. you really need to concentrate on getting in your water throughout the day. drink while you are talking on the phone drink while you take a walk drink while you are working. drink while you are here on the message board drink while you are driving. drink while you are hanging ou****ching TV. drink while you are reading a book. you get the idea.....  :-) just do it ... don't think about it .... and stress over the water... sip on it throughout the day! remember if you are NOT eating go get tha****er bottle and sip on it. and make sure you go see your surgeon!!  DRINK UP!  JUST DO IT! good luck to you Happy Holidays to you and your family. hugss Lizzy

Hugs & Kisses
Lizzybee2.gif

ckj9206
on 12/19/07 8:20 am - Beaufort, SC
Thanks for the help. I am going to see my doctor for my twelve week check up. I will talk to him about it then. Thanks for the concern. Cheryl

Cheryl Jordan

Most Active