CAMBRIDGE, K/W & SURROUNDING AREAS, SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

Sharon Moody
on 12/11/07 7:41 pm - Cambridge, Canada
Post Date: 12/11/07 8:57 am   DS/BPD, RNY, LAPBANDERS, VGB -  WHATEVER YOUR SURGERY OF CHOICE IS, YOU ARE ALL WELCOMED TO ATTEND OUR SUPPORT MEETINGS HERE IN CAMBRIDGE, K/W !!!!!!!   Just wanted to remind those in the Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Surroundng Areas that our  Obesity Help Support Meeting is next Sunday, one week from today, on, Sunday December 16th 2007 from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm in my home for the month of December ONLY.   We will start the New Year (2008) at Zehers on Hwy. 97 & Hwy 8. on Franklin Road.  I will be posting more on OUR NEW LOCATION, come the end of December 2007. Now, back to our Sunday December 16th 2007 meeting.  All our welcome.  For thoses of you who wish to bring something small and healthy to our little Xmas luncheon/snack.  Thank you, as it cuts down on the personal expenses for me and we all really do appreciate the variety of good healthy choices that are brought to our meetings. Our topics will be following up with Christine & Lydia as they are our newbies, recovering from their DS surgery.  To answer any of their questions and/or concerns, hopefully, they will feel well enough to attend our Xmas Meeting. We have a couple of new Members who will be attending their first meeting, looking for information and Support on some surgery choices, and results.  Some require help with OCC papers and doctors letters, testing.  Just plain support for their new journey that lies ahead of them. Plus TIPS ON GETTING THROUGH THE HOLIDAY SEASON !!!!!!!!!! If you all could be kind enough to e-mail me and let me know whether or not you will be attending, that would be terrific. I will post this again, as a reminder several times during the week. Looking forward to seeing you all again for our last meeting of 2007  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely, Sharon Moody Sharon
Sharon
Most Active