How to maintain?

Misty1980
on 12/2/07 8:21 am - edwards, CA
Hi everyone I was wondering how you maintain your weight Ill be a year out on dec 18th. I have lost a total of 141 lbs leaving me at 121 lbs this worries me I do not want to lose anymore.The scale hasent stopped yet. I dont have a nutrionist so was hoping for somw hwlp thanks so Much.                             Misty
(deactivated member)
on 12/2/07 9:13 am - Vacaytown, HI
Im in the same delimma... and I too weigh 121.  My husband says dont lose anymore but Its like a runaway train.  I guess it goes back to calories in and calories out.  A dietician told me to eat at least 1500 calories a day in 5 mini meals.  She also said to drink my water as well for health... I never drink sodas etc.  But I do have protein drinks that are starting to help but are low volume.  Those Achieve 1 coffe drinks are yummy.  Jess
JeanneB_RD
on 12/2/07 11:07 am
The above is absolutely correct. If you continue to lose than you're not eating enough calories. Try incorporating snacks in order to meet your needs and help maintain your current weight.
Jeanne Barnett, RD
Registered Dietitian, Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
eNutritionCare.com
http://www.enutritioncare.com
DISCLAIMER: Any information contained within is meant to be general nutrition advice. Please consult your Registered Dietitian about your specific problem!
Most Active