Wanted to share - BEST Cheesecake ever!

Big Loser
on 11/28/07 4:59 am - AL
Hi Gang! FIRST OF ALL - *NO*, I *DO NOT* sell anything, I am not trying to sell anything, and this is not Spam.  This comes straight from my heart, only because I wanted to share.  You don't have to even read it, but SO MANY OF MY OH FRIENDS are always asking where I get some of my super-delicious treats, so here it goes...  If you think I am trying to sell something or push spam into our board, then PLEASE just ignore this message, OK?  Thanks so much :) Lately I have not been thinking of it, but I have been getting ready to place my Christmas orders, and I wanted to let you in on a truly WONDERFUL secret of mine (well, OK, so maybe it's not so secret LOL)... I LOVE CHEESECAKE. PURE AND SIMPLE. I LOVE IT. But, I HATE HATE HATE HATE the SUGAR, and ZILLIONS OF CARBS. YUCK. Can we say DUMP-O-RAMA??? That was until I stumbled upon Phil's Phamous Low-Carb Cheesecakes! WOW! Talk about TEXTURE, TASTE, and VARIETY! He has amazing flavors, like Pumpkin, Red Velvet, Key Lime, Chocolate Swirl, Orange Dreamcicle, and MANY more! Yes, he has traditional plain New York cheesecake as well! The amazing part? Try ZERO sugars! Try between 2 and 3 TOTAL (NOT net, TOTAL!) carbs per slice! WOW! As the famous old Life Cereal commercial used to say, "MIKEY LIKES IT!" LOL...... You guys, I can honestly say that during my time after my RNY surgery, this became a fairly regular dessert in my house. Now, I personally have always found that excess carbs and sugars and starches have caused me to gain, but not fat. Yes, there is fat in the cheesecake, but there is also somewhere around 15 grams of protein as well. At any rate, I am on my 5-day Pouch Test now, so no, I am not sitting here with a fork LOL.... But, I wanted to fill you all in. TAKE A LOOK AT HIS WEBSITE: www.philsphamous.com - you will be amazed at the variety of sugar free, low carb HEAVEN! His cake prices include 2-day shipping (he puts cold packs in the box with the cake - they always come fresh and wonderful).  I am hoping that if we give him enough business and support his efforts, that he will continue to provide us with an ever expanding variety. At any rate, I really wanted to share this with you guys. At Thanksgiving, I had the Pumpkin Cheesecake - it was to DIE for! For Christmas, I am ordering the Red Velvet. I have also tried a few other flavors, as well as the plain, and they are all pretty scrumptious! :) Well, that's all for now - I hope you guys have a super-fantastic rest-of-the-day!!! - Mike
250 Pounds Gone Forever!
BODYBUILDING - Nature's Anti-Aging Remedy!
See My Photo Gallery: http://www.bodyforlifestyle.com/mikesbodyforlife
mystic
on 12/2/07 6:00 am - manchester, NJ
hi and way to go on your weight loss. im going to look into this site, i love cheesecake and i am too lazy to bake my own these days. thanks for posting jacki

Most Active