Nutritional Charts/logs

L C.
on 11/24/07 6:19 am - OH
Hi All, As a brand new loser, (RNY November 14) I am looking for any logs or charts that I may use to log my daily intake of food and perhaps even vitamins.  I understand there may be some prepared logs ready to use.  Could someone direct me at to how I access them?  Thanks.   Lisa

238/230/155/141/137
Pre-op/Day of Surgery/Dr's Goal/Current/My Goal
I did it!  I made my Dr's Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CarolynK
on 11/24/07 12:54 pm - Canton, MI
Here are 2 good web-sites to use.  I am not sure about tracking your vitamins but for all others they are excellent! www.sparkpeople.com www.fitday.com Hugs Carolyn

Highest 360  Surgery 333 Current 168 Goal 150
BMI Highest 65.8 Current 32  Height 5'2"
Hernia Repair/TT 9.23.08

L C.
on 11/25/07 1:20 am - OH
Hi Carolyn, Thank you so much.  I really want to stay on top of counting calories, proteins, water, to ensure that I am on plan.   Thanks again.   : ) Lisa

238/230/155/141/137

ShowStopper ..
on 11/26/07 9:47 pm
I use fitday.com it is really cool.  Lets you customize food items.

When you devote yourself to achieving your goal, you will not be bothered by shallow criticism.

L C.
on 11/27/07 12:02 am - OH

Hi Lora,

Thanks.  That site is very cool.  I have been trying to log every bite of food to ensure that I am getting enough protein and calories daily.  Calories not so much but protein has been pretty good.  

Thanks for your help on this one! 

Best Wishes!

Lisa

238/230/155/141/137

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/07 3:43 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
If you have a Palm Pilot or PDA, you can get software from calorieking.com for about $20-25 that offers similar tracking functionality to fitday.com and sparkpeople.com.  If you already use a PDA, it's a convenient way to be able to keep track of your daily food intake, exercise and fluids.  I've been using this software for about 18 months now and I love it!   Good luck on your continuing journey -  Kellie
Laura M.
on 12/3/07 5:51 am - St. Bonifacius, MN
If you want a book/paper format I found something called Memory Minder on amazon.com and it tracks calories, protein, a place for medication, and exercise.
Most Active