Atkins Advantage Shake Coupons?

Dena B.
on 11/5/07 10:27 am - LeCenter, MN
These shakes are so expensive but they sit well in my pouch and are the only ones that I can tolerate the taste of.  Does anyone know where I can get some coupons for these?  I called the company and they will only mail out a bar coupon.  Does anyone have any to share or a source of them?
Thanks!
Dena B

picture

"Life hasn't been the same since that house landed on my sister."

kimkimmie
on 11/7/07 11:42 am - Jacksonville, FL

I used this deal recently to buy 3 4 packs of Atkins shakes and 1 14 oz tub of carbsmart shake mix (powder) to try that too... I paid under $20 shipped for all of it! 

Expires 11/19!! At first id didn't work but I reopened the link and it worked the 2nd time and muy items were already in the cart so I closed the 1st one I had open and used the 2nd one I opened.

Drugstore.com is offering $10 off your purchase of $25 or more (non-prescription only) plus Free Shipping when you pay with PayPal through Nov 19. Thanks SlickDealio.

If the link above does not give you free shipping, click here first, and then click "Shop our partner drugstore.com" link in the upper left corner of the page.

Note, that if you repeatedly get no free shipping, try clearing your cookies, and then creating a new drugstore.com account after going through Paypal checkout

~Kim 

***I was at 27 pounds lost on the day of surgery -- the loss shown on ticker includes my pre-op weight loss***
Most Active