A little help with exercise

LaurenKauf
on 10/11/07 4:49 am - West Warwick, RI
Hi Everyone!!  I'm Lauren.  I'm having Lap-Band done next Friday and I'm sooooooo excited!  I've been reading OH Forums non-stop, and I've sworn to everyone in my life that it is the best thing since sliced bread!  This is my first post in this forum, Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming in the other forums, I figured I would give it a shot here! I like to share bits that I've picked up from here and there and I wanted to share with you all a great website that I am a member of.  It's www.trainwithmeonline.com they have great exercises and they have videos to show you proper form for every single exercise.  It shows you the target areas for each one too, plus there's forums, receipes, and all kinds of goods!   I've already got my routine ready for when I can life some light weights afterwards!  I hope some of you can find some helpful info here!! Enjoy! Lauren 
JeanneB_RD
on 10/11/07 6:37 am

Hi Lauren,

That's great news for your upcoming Lap-band. How exciting. Thanks for the website info. As Dietitian's we're always looking for great resources to help everyone. Good luck. I'm looking forward to reading about your progress.

Take care,

Jeanne Barnett, RD
Registered Dietitian, Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
eNutritionCare.com
http://www.enutritioncare.com
DISCLAIMER: Any information contained within is meant to be general nutrition advice. Please consult your Registered Dietitian about your specific problem!
Most Active