staying at 130

Misty1980
on 10/10/07 10:27 am - edwards, CA
Well i did it I hit my goal of 130 I was 262 and 5 ft 5inches. Im 10 mos out and I feel great My doc wants me to get to 120 but I feel good right here and don't feel comfortable he wont give me any advice how to stop the scales now and maintain can you help me Please.                                                                                                      Thanks Misty
MelaniaB_RD
on 10/10/07 12:21 pm - Costa Mesa, CA
Misty, Awesome!  Congratulations on getting to your goal weight with a BMI of 21.6!  Not sure why your doc would want you to go lower than than if a) you are at YOUR goal, b) you are comfortable there and able to maintain this weight and c) this weight is great for your height.   Might want to consider consulting with a Registered Dietitian about an appropriate calorie level that will allow you to maintain this weight taking into consideration your personal medical history. Regards,
Melania Behrens, MA, RD
President, eNutritionCare.com
eNutritionCare.com
http://www.enutritioncare.com
DISCLAIMER: Any information contained within is meant to be general nutrition advice. Please consult your Registered Dietitian about your specific problem!
Misty1980
on 10/10/07 12:38 pm - edwards, CA
thats the promblem i don't have a dietrian or a nutrionist they never gave me one.
JeanneB_RD
on 10/11/07 6:52 am
Hi Misty,  Well, do we have a solution for you. Enutritioncare.com. We'd be happy to be your online resource for nutritional needs. Please check out the website and sign up. We think you'll be happy w/ the results. You've come this far and now you need to take it one step further so you can get the personal attention that you deserve!  Take care,  Jeanne
Jeanne Barnett, RD
Registered Dietitian, Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management
eNutritionCare.com
http://www.enutritioncare.com
DISCLAIMER: Any information contained within is meant to be general nutrition advice. Please consult your Registered Dietitian about your specific problem!
Misty1980
on 10/11/07 7:03 am - edwards, CA

Thanks so much i well do that.

Most Active