CHECK-IN: How Are We Eating Today?

Big Loser
on 8/8/07 5:41 am - AL
Hi there, Gang! I am doing my usual check-in and comparing notes for a healthy post-RNY bariatric-friendly lifestyle! So, how are YOU eating today?  Here are my totals so far for today: UPON WAKING THIS MORNING 1/3 Edge Carb Control Protein Shake mixed into 1 cup of coffee with 4 packets of Sweet-n-low.  I had TWO cups of this, exactly the same. Nutrition: 80 Cals, 2 Fat, 3 Carb, 12 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period BREAKFAST A delicious breakfast burrito, made with 1 La Tortilla Factory Low-Carb Tortilla, 1 serving of Western Omelet style Egg Beaters, 1 ounce of Gimme Lean Meatless crumbled sausage, and 1 slice of FF Kraft American Cheese, with a little Taco Bell sauce for spice. Nutrition: 145 Cals, 2 Fat, 7 Carb, 20 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period 16 Ounces of Fruit-2-O Flavored Water 40-Minute Waiting Period SNACK 1 Hormel Lean Boneless Smoked Pork Chop, soaked in water overnight to remove some of the excess salt.  These are pre-cooked and VERY lean.  Cut and dipped into a little bit of mustard. Nutrition: 100 Cals, 3 Fat, 2 Carb, 14 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period 1 of my protein coffee's like I started the morning with, but only one this time. Nutrition: 40 Cals, 1 Fat., 1 Carb, 6 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period LUNCH 4 Ounces of Black Pepper Shrimp from Sam's Club 2 Ounces of Seasoned Marinated Artichoke Hearts as a side Nutrition:  90 Cals, 2 Fat, 0 Carb, 17 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period 1 16-ounce bottle of Fruit-2-O flavored water 40-Minute Waiting Period SNACK Cheese "Sandwich" made from 2 clouds, 1 slice of Kraft FF Cheese, and some mustard sweetened with Sweet-n-low. Nutrition:  82 Cals, 3 Fat, 2 Carb, 10 Protein 40-Minute Waiting Period Another coffee drink, just like this morning. Nutrition:  40 Cals, 1 Fat, 1 Carb, 6 Protein THAT IS ALL FOR NOW - I still have to have dinner and another snack tonight! MY TOTALS SO FAR TODAY:  568 Calories, 13 Fat, 17 Carb, 84 Protein I will probably also have a snack in a bit and UP my protein by having ONE Profect vial of protein, for 25g Protein, 0 Carb,  0 Fat, 0 Sugar, and only 100 Cals. SO, there you have it guys - how are YOU all doing today??  It is a good day for you too?? LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS! Mike --------------------------- Starting Weight: 408 Original Goal: 220 Current Weight: 158 Life is GOOD! ---------------------------
250 Pounds Gone Forever!
BODYBUILDING - Nature's Anti-Aging Remedy!
See My Photo Gallery: http://www.bodyforlifestyle.com/mikesbodyforlife
nursygirl
on 8/15/07 1:16 am - San Jose,, CA
Morning Mike~ checking in to see how other people get in all of their protein and I noticed your grilled cheese sandwich.  What exactly is a cloud, and where would you purchase such a thing?  Just curious!! Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

Big Loser
on 8/21/07 6:51 am - AL
Hi there, Anjanette (that is such a pretty name!)..... If you will take a look at my past posts on the various boards, you will see that I have posted the CLOUDS recipe a few times.  They are really easy to make and taste delicious!  High protein, and practically no carbs!  If you have trouble finding the post, let me know and I will try and send you the recipe directly! Have a wonderful day, Mike
250 Pounds Gone Forever!
BODYBUILDING - Nature's Anti-Aging Remedy!
See My Photo Gallery: http://www.bodyforlifestyle.com/mikesbodyforlife
nursygirl
on 8/21/07 9:34 am - San Jose,, CA
Hi Mike~ Thank you for the compliment about my name.  should have been a forewarning that someone named after a cookie would have trouble with her weight!! (although the cookie is spelled quite differently!!) I have searched for your recipe to no avail.  I need as many "carb free" things in my world, so when you have a minute, I would love the recipe. Thanks!  have a great Tuesday!! Anjanette

Anjanette

"Never let the fear of striking out get in the way of trying" George Herman "Babe" Ruth

No excuses....just do it!

Most Active