Back to Basics - Food

coolauntsha
on 6/18/07 10:34 am - Fort Wayne, IN
Hello,  can someone help me. I was at a weight that I thought was perfect for me 170.  I really wanted to be at 165 but I was able to maintain 170. Now I have gained 10 pounds and I know it is because of my snacking. (NOT going to blame it on anything else) So my question is: What are the basic eating guidelines again? I know I need to back away from the table, but I want to drop and can not remember how we started this process... Like no bread, proteins and this is were I need help or meal ideas... I am struggleing. I gain the 10 lbs in 2 - 3 weeks I would like to lose at least 5 in 2 weeks to feel comfortable in my dress for my sisters wedding.

Ms Shell
on 6/25/07 5:38 am - Hawthorne, CA

Late but always on time right?  I just found this link and hope it helps you answer your question.  It's about the first few weeks months post op! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/nutrition/cmsID,9212/mode, content/

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active