Free / Low-Cost Samples?

angelcockatoo
on 6/7/07 2:12 am

Does anyone know where you can get some free or low-cost samples of protrein drinks/powders. I am especially interested in Unjury and Isopure. Thanks!

35 pounds lost on my own. 8 pounds on the pre-op diet. 87 since surgery.
Amanda S.
on 6/13/07 3:03 am - Lebanon, OH
I emailed requests to the companies I was interested in trying the protein from and explained that I didn't want to spend a lot of money if I wasn't sure I was going to like their product.  I couple companies did respond with some samples -  I was very specific in my email as to what I was looking for.  Not all companies will do this but you can try it.  I also mentioned about my Weight Loss surgery - I think that way they know if I had a positive experience with them I would pass on the information to others (increased sales).   My favorite products ended up coming from JayRobb - I can get them at my local health food store (Wild Oats) but you can also order them from the website www.jayrobb.com - the only thing I didn't like was the unflavored protein powder you have to add it to something sweet because it is sweet.  I tried adding a little to soup once and it was awful. Hope this helps
banner.jpg picture by ajslovespcs
Start: 310 / Surgery: 283 / Current: 265 / Goal: 170
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/07 12:07 pm - Escondido, CA
http://www.unjury.com - You can order samples for $1.75 each plus 2.95 shipping. I've heard a lot of people like Unjury, especially the unflavored.
Most Active