Stacker 2 Protein Water?

Mykel
on 2/10/07 1:41 pm - LA
Has anyone tried Stacker 2 Protein Water?
hollywoodjrc
on 2/16/07 10:46 pm
I have not tried it personally, but I was reading a post on another forum that mentioned it.  http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/showthread.php?t=13370&high light=Stacker+Protein+Water Poster: MiladyB "I drink it too and love the Tropical flavor. I wouldn't drink it on a regular basis though because of the higher sugar. I probably drink 1-2 a week just for a change. Another protein out there is Stacker 2 Protein water. They have a 20 gram plus a 45 gm. It's 20 oz of fluid and 80 calories for the 20 gram and 180 cal for the 45 gram with 0 grams sugar in both. I use it as a meal replacement. Its rather potent tasting but I find if I add a lot of ice to it, its not bad. I found it at Rite Aid." I think there are a couple of others who have tried it too. Other than that I haven't found much information on it. Hope that helps, J.R.
Madison M.
on 5/27/07 9:23 am - Merrimack, NH
The lower protein blend of 20 gm is a little more tolerable for me.  the higher 45gm is difficult at best for me to tolerate.  I have tried fruit punch, blue rasberries and orange flavor.  Don't like the blue one, I however have a problem with the whey protein it is just too hard to swallow.  I tend to water down the 45 gram 1/2 and 1/2 with lemonade (this works well with the fruit punch).  it is just so thick and syrupy to me. My son who takes protein drinks will not even drink this one at all.  So my best advice is to buy one bottle (45mg was 2.99 at rite aid) and test it yourself.  I think I tolerated isopure better.  But stacker 2 was easier for me to find locally. I believe they also have a really low blend like around 4grms as well but it was the same price as the 20 so it wasn't worth it.ef I just kept buying one bottle, jar, can etc and found out what I could and couldn't tolerate.  wasted a lot of money I didn't have but now I know that protein supplements and myself don't mix well. Good Luck. Madison
" Some day, in years to come, you will be wrestling with the great temptation, or trembling under the great sorrow of your life. But the real struggle is here, now, in these quiet weeks. Now it is being decided whether, in the day of your supreme sorrow or temptation, you shall miserably fail or gloriously conquer. Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process." Phillips Brooks
AngieB67
on 7/10/07 5:30 am - Bel Air, MD
I tried the grape 20mg bottle today for the first time!  It was delicious!  I can't stand the way that powered Whey smells so I was pleasantly surprised to learn of Stacker's ingredients!   It's a keeper for me!

---------------------------------

rcyxx
on 10/22/07 10:38 am
Tried the 20 gr and 45, I didn't like the 20 gr Pink Lemonade, but really liked the Tropical and the Orange 45s
Surgery 09/18/07
BMI 43.5 - 303 Lbs

As of 10/14/07
259 Lbs
Most Active