Recent Posts

livelifeagain
on 4/14/12 10:28 am
Topic: Free Ladies Clothes Sizes 5x and 6x

I have several bags of clothes that I'd be happy to give away to any ladies who are interested.  There are casual clothes...t-shirts, capris, shorts, summer jackets, also pants, blazers, suits, winter coats and jackets, yoga pants, etc.   and  some are almost new or never worn.  I'm cleaning out my closets today so happy to pass them along to anyone who is interested or knows someone who is.  I live in HRM, about 15 minutes outside Halifax.  If you want them but have no way to pick them up I could arrange to drop them off to you if in the HRM area.   Just send me a personal email if you are interested and I can provide more specifics. 

leaden
on 4/12/12 9:55 pm - Yarmouth Co. , Canada
leaden
on 4/12/12 9:34 pm - Yarmouth Co. , Canada
Topic: Info session for summer 2012
OH MY ! I have finally received that phone call from what seemed like a fantasy place, the QEII weight loss team, inviting me to a info session in summer of 2012. I know this information session is just a first step in a what still could be a long wait for surgery, but its a step. I am beyond excited, thrilled, happy..etc..etc.. to finally be in the starting phases of the whole process. Hope to see a few of you there !!! 
IslandMomma
on 4/12/12 8:13 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12
Topic: RE: Surgery booked for April 24
 Congrats on your date...sorry to hear some others questioning your quick date...but good luck and good health...
KentvilleWoman
on 4/10/12 3:55 am
Topic: Lap Band
I am Looking for Nova Scotia women who had the Lap Band surgery to discuss all things Lap Band. I am strongly considering the procedure in TO. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
KentvilleWoman
on 4/10/12 3:10 am
Topic: RE: Looking for and bandster's
Can you tell me about your surgery, how it went for you, etc. I am interested in the lap band and been researching on-line.  I have a consult of Friday.  Can you fill me in on some preop procedures, recovery, setbacks etc, and of course price.
incombustible
on 4/10/12 1:36 am - kentville, Canada
incombustible
on 4/10/12 1:35 am - kentville, Canada
Topic: RE: RNY Surgery in NB
 was your tummy tuck covered and if so who where you reffered too?
FancyRoses
on 4/9/12 10:34 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
Topic: RE: progress pics
 Thanks the surgery truly is amazing and so life altering
My goals to a healthy me            
Carly ~
on 4/9/12 10:30 am
Topic: RE: progress pics
 Amazing transformation!
You look great!
Keep rockin' it girlie!  

Most Active