Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/12 12:16 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Post wls plastic surgery questions

Just my word of advice...if you are having plastics please make sure they are a board certified plastic surgeon. Although some might have had an ok time with Dr A Macdonald, he is not a board certified plastic surgeron!

I had my plastics done by Dr Bendor Samuel at the landings. I wouldnt send my dog to him. I am now on a waiting list to see a surgeon at the hospital to fix what he did!! He left a huge outpouch of skin on one side of my incision line and did not do the mons lift he was suppose to. When i went to my post op visit he said the mons area was my fault because i must have gained weight and that i should stop eating things i wasnt suppose to. Very unprofessional and rude. He was willing to fix it though...for $5ooo more dolllars!!

jennifer7270
on 5/14/12 11:42 pm - halifax, Canada
hi I just wanted to let you know I am having my tummytuck done in oct by doctor allen macdonald he's still around just get sent to him by you're doctor he's really good he's located in north comberland hospital
jennifer7270
on 5/14/12 11:40 pm - halifax, Canada
hi coreena I am haveing a tummytuck in oct by doctor macdonald and I am verry scared that he will mess it up some people say he really makes a mess of you can you tall me how you're operation went and make me feel better about this I am also haveing two turnia repares at the the same time thankyou
jennifer in halifax
kimberleyann
on 5/12/12 3:54 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: I've been sleeved! :)
congratulations!

KristaB
on 5/11/12 11:47 pm - St Catherines, Canada
Topic: I've been sleeved! :)
 Make room on the losers bench gang, I've been sleeved!   Surgery was on Wednesday, May 10th with Dr. Ponce De Leon in Tijuana.  I will be discharged this aftenroon, and am feeling alot better!  Waking up was pretty rough, had quite a bit of nausea and gas, but things have improved drastically.  I have some great sleeve siblings, a gal from Texas, a couple from Mississippi, and a great gal from the Valley!  Also, the staff here has been wonderful, especially Trish, what a doll!  I can't wait to get to the hotel this afternoon and head for home tomorrow evening.  I'll be sure to post some updates on how things move along! 
kimberleyann
on 5/9/12 4:04 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Meet and Greet in Greenwood/Kingston Area
Only had 1 so far but hope to do it again, we have a newbie who is only just in Mexico right now getting sleeved. I also put it to my DR that we are trying to get group together so she is going to put my contact info out to other Dr's in her practise. 

FancyRoses
on 5/9/12 3:00 am, edited 5/9/12 3:06 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
Topic: RE: Info session for summer 2012

I hope you have great success 

My goals to a healthy me            
nsblue
on 5/9/12 2:28 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Surgery booked for April 24
Hope you're doing well brighteyes...

nsblue
on 5/9/12 2:26 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Meet and Greet in Greenwood/Kingston Area
great to hear you are able to have some get togethers... support is so important in this journey ;)

nsblue
on 5/9/12 2:24 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Info session for summer 2012
great to hear Danielle!!!

Most Active