Recent Posts

valleymom40
on 10/5/12 9:53 pm
Topic: Thinking of going to mexico to get sleeved....
 Hi, I have been thinking of going to Dr Kelly to get sleeved....NERVOUS!!! to say the least..... meeting with Kimberleyann ( she had the procedure done last year in Mexico) on Tuesday for coffee.  Is anyone else thinking of going? (as I would love to travel with someone)  Let me know.  I can't wait to have it done and start enjoying life again. 
KristaB
on 10/4/12 11:44 pm - St Catherines, Canada
Topic: RE: It's sure been a long wait!
 I totally know what you mean, I'm from the Island and was referred to Halifax for surgery, and gave up waiting after three years.  I emailed a coordinator in Tijuana in late April, and was sleeved less than three weeks later!  Best thing I've ever done for myself!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX9gPm9/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wX9gPm9/weight.png[/img] [/url]
llLou
on 10/2/12 2:01 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Going to Mexico!
I'm so happy for you! I'm so excited. I go to the Florence hospital.
sonywife
on 10/2/12 12:52 pm - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: intresting read
\i totally agree with this and chose the sleeve because of this.

sonywife
on 10/2/12 12:37 pm - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: It's sure been a long wait!
I don't want to wait 3-13yrs here in NS. I am headed to Tijuana MX Oct 23rd to get my sleeve. Can't wait. I do have to pay 4500.00 USD for the surgery amd hospital/hotel stay plus 2500 for hubby and I for flights. Will be so worth it!

sonywife
on 10/2/12 12:31 pm - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: Where are u getting protein powder these days?
I buy mine in Coscto in Bayers Lake. 40.00 and does 62 shakes. I like the chocolate, I mix with skim milk. :)

sonywife
on 10/2/12 12:28 pm - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: Going to Mexico!
Congrats!!!! :)

Dr. Ortiz is doing my surgery Oct 24 in Tijuana at the MI DOCTOR Hospital through A LIGHTER ME.

SO excited!!

kimberleyann
on 9/29/12 10:30 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: bmi
I would assume it is bmi 40, that seems to be the standard.

valleymom40
on 9/29/12 11:51 am
Topic: bmi
 Hi! What is the min. BMI for surgery in Halifax? 
llLou
on 9/28/12 12:41 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: Going to Mexico!
I was speaking with Dr.Kelly and his coordinator Omar today. My VSG surgery date is November 5th. I can't wait!
Most Active