Recent Posts

luckyme123
on 10/14/12 8:24 am - United Kingdom
Topic: RE: Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis
  I have been using hypnotherapy for gastric band on an app on my iPhone for the last 20 weeks and I have lost a total of 52lbs so far.  I'm so pleased with how it's going and I get support through a free  support group that goes with it too.  It's called 'Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis' by James Holmes and Sue Peckham. 
I heard about it from a friend who has been using the same programme that she bought on a CD from Ebay.  I think they will send you an MP3 too if you ask them to.
Hope this helps.

incombustible
on 10/12/12 11:36 am - kentville, Canada
Topic: RE: Post wls plastic surgery questions
Would love to hear more from you .. I am having the vsg done in two weeks wondering how things are going for you you can text me Susan 3000179 thanks love to know more I have the same surgeon...
valleymom40
on 10/11/12 11:59 pm
Topic: RE: Thinking of going to mexico to get sleeved....
 Thanks, I am tring to figure out who will fill out my sick slip to be off work before I go....any ideas? Or do they do that down there?
sonywife
on 10/8/12 10:07 am - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: bmi
Yes Dasher is correct. 35 if you have other Health Complications.

I had a BMI Sept 1 of 38, I also have Type 2, High BP and High Chol. I'm on the waiting list here, but decided to pay for it myself in Mexico then wait 3-13yrs for a consult here in NS.

sonywife
on 10/8/12 10:04 am - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
Topic: RE: Going to Mexico!
Valley Mom, You do have time to go with this person on Nov 5th if you choose. Do you have the financing? You'll probably need 2 weeks Pre op diet (depends on your BMI I think).

If you go through A LIGHTER ME, they are really quick. :)

sonywife
on 10/8/12 10:00 am - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
HI ValleyMom. I'm in Elmsdale :) I have a Surgery date in Mexico of Oct 24th at the MI DOCTOR HOPSITAL to get sleeved through A LIGHTER ME. Who are you considering going through?

Mine costs 4500 for everything except our flights and my Husbands food. (Flights are 2505.00 round trip). So, 7K USD (Only a few dollars different then CAN.).

Email me at [email protected] if you'd like to chat.

PS: My Hubby is from Berwick! :)

dasherT
on 10/8/12 9:15 am - Stewiacke, Canada
Topic: RE: bmi
They will do it at 35 if you have health issues like diabetes high bp or sleep apnea

valleymom40
on 10/7/12 7:17 am
 thanks, it seems as though noone writes on this website anymore....the support is really nice....but I am nervous...may be traveling alone.
novascotiadawn
on 10/6/12 9:23 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You won't regret it!!!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

valleymom40
on 10/5/12 11:58 pm
Topic: RE: Going to Mexico!
 Hi how long did it take to set the procedure up? I was thinking of going too.  Don't know if I could  travel there then too.  Are you going with anyone? 
Most Active