Recent Posts

Bajkera
on 1/11/13 1:05 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Mexico in the spring anyone??????????????????
I am interested in this, but I just don't know about financing. I really haven't thought about this before, but my gastric band feels like it has slipped and I have started to look at my options. My band has never helped me lose weight, but from what I have been reading about the sleeve, it sounds like it could be better for me. Post-Christmas poverty has set in and I doubt that my husband would jump at the chance for me to fly to Mexico! Do you know how medical financing works?
KristaB
on 1/7/13 5:55 am - St Catherines, Canada
Topic: RE: Protein Powders for sale, Unjury and Syntrax

All of the Unjury is sold, as well as the Lemonade Syntrax.  The Carribbean Cooler Syntrax is still available though! :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX9gPm9/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wX9gPm9/weight.png[/img] [/url]
JoyceSen
on 1/1/13 8:10 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Protein shots?

Good luck with everything this week. I am a little worried as I have not done well over the holidays but will be back on track tomorrow. Here's to new looks and lives for 2013

KristaB
on 12/31/12 11:52 pm - St Catherines, Canada
Topic: Protein Powders for sale, Unjury and Syntrax

Hi gang!  I have a few containers of protein powders that I'm not going to use, so I thought I might post them here if anyone might be interested in saving a little on them, plus saving on the shipping from the States.  I have the following:

2 - Unjury Chicken Soup.  I container is opened and 2 scoops taken out.  Regular $22.95 on the Unjury site, I'd like $15 each

3 - Unjury Unflavored.  I container opened (I needed the scoop)  Regular price $20,95 on the Unjury site, $15 each and will throw in another half container.

1 - Syntrax Nectar Roadside Lemonade.  Opened with 1 scoop used.  Regular price $44.95 online.  $25

1 - Carribbean Cooler.  Unopened.  Regular price $44.95 online, $25

Located near Charlottetown, PEI.  Will ship :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX9gPm9/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wX9gPm9/weight.png[/img] [/url]
leaden
on 12/27/12 11:13 am - Yarmouth Co. , Canada

Hi =) My one/one was on October 9th - my appointment with dr. E was on November 2nd, pre op Jan.3rd and surgery booked for January 17th. I am very pleased with how fast everything went. 

JoyceSen
on 12/25/12 11:10 pm - Canada

i have never used protein shots so I cannot comment. I'm pleased to hear your appointment is so soon.  My one-on-one is on Jan 8.  How long did you wait between your appt and surgery?

The holidays are presenting a great challenge with staying on track.

leaden
on 12/25/12 11:02 pm - Yarmouth Co. , Canada
Topic: Protein shots?

Hey all.. I have been doing some research and am trying to get ready for surgery ( which is on Jan.17th ;) ! ) some people online 

are saying protein shots for extra protein are good and some are saying they are not .. have you ever used them and what are 

your thoughts.. any comment appreciated ! thanks.

llLou
on 12/24/12 12:15 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Mexico in the spring anyone??????????????????

Mexico is very quick to book. I got into Dr. Kelly within a month. It was the best decision of my life. You will not regret yours. I had a great and very quick recovery. dr. Kelly is fantastic. I have hear of Dr. DeLeon though. Good luc****ep us posted!

llLou
on 12/24/12 12:08 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Sleeved in Mexico by Dr. Kelly!

Our bariatric surgeon in Halifax is Dr. Ellesmere. I was on his list for 3 years with another 7 years to wait. I'm not sure what kind of a wait the Dr. in Moncton has.You can go to private clinics in Ontario and Quebec but they are very expensive. I haven't looked into them lately but they were more than twice the price than Mexico. Good Luck. Message me if you need more info on Mexico.

wanting
on 12/24/12 2:09 am - summerside, Canada
Topic: RE: Sleeved in Mexico by Dr. Kelly!

Hi I am new to the site, and Im looking for information on local sugeons, and contact information, is there nothing close to home?  your story sounds great that may be an option but i am not finding any information on surgeons or clinics or prices

Most Active