Recent Posts

llLou
on 2/7/13 12:23 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Mexico in the spring anyone??????????????????

I went to Dr. Kelly in Mexico in November with great results. We were treated like gold. I had absolutely no complications or pain. i spent 2 days in the hospital and 2 days at a hotel where Dr. Kelly came and checked on us.The price was $5,700.His coordinator took us shopping and to dinner both nights.  Good luck. Message me with any questions. You can talk to Dr. Kelly any time with questions. I have his number and email.

successful11
on 2/7/13 3:36 am

The surgery is the sleeve surgery or VSG, it is definetly the best!! Quote is $8700.00 , as long as your are healthy and no major health issues, that  price includes everything but your plane fare. If you giver me an email address I can e-mail you a med history form to fill out , send it back to me, I then will get a FREE phone consultation with the Dr. and he personally calls you to go over your history and your concerns and then you can decide what and when its best for you!! Talk soon

thanks

Patti

auntieRhonda
on 2/7/13 12:20 am - Sydney, Canada

Hey again :) Would you mind answering a couple of questions ? Can you tell me if it's lapband or VSG you are planning on getting ? Also , how much you were quoted ? I have been saving for a year and half now and am ready but I don't want any unexpected costs.

Thanks, Rhonda M.

successful11
on 2/6/13 11:38 pm

I have the most amazing team of doctors that I work with. You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with the Baja Med group. Our website is www.bajamedgroup.com. I can help you arrange everything you need to make this happen. Our hospital and surgeons are all certified and safe. Our chauffeurs are people that already work with the doctors so you are not worrying about taxi's etc, my email is [email protected]. E-mail me at that address and I would be more than happy to fill you in on the rest of the info.  Our wait times are very short as well and we have a special on until the end of February. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

:) Successful11

auntieRhonda
on 2/6/13 10:08 pm - Sydney, Canada
Topic: RE: Complications back in Nova Scotia?

May I ask who did your original surgery ? indecision

auntieRhonda
on 2/6/13 10:01 pm - Sydney, Canada

Hey :) I am from Cape Breton and I am planning on going to Mexico for VSG surgery. I have not chosen a surgeon as of yet. I keep going between Dr. Ponce De Leon and Dr. Rodrigues. Can you give me a bit of info on your experience ?

beckymay26
on 2/3/13 12:33 am, edited 2/3/13 1:55 am - Canada

Hi i am in Digby ,can you tell me some more info I would love the chance to contact Dr.Ponce DeLeon , I had the RNY in Sept 2002 and have gained back all my weight , I am so disappointed in myself and the Dr who did my surgery is ony trying to sell me the lap band , which here is next to impossible to have any follow up , and Dr.Ellsmere wont help where he didn't do my original surgery , can you PM me the cost and contact info and what I have to do ? I am not sure if i will be ready by spring if there is a alot too do , but I can try :) any info would be great

here is my email [email protected]

thanks

Becky :)

paramedic
on 1/30/13 9:07 am - Coldbrook, Canada
Topic: RE: Fill Doctor in Nova Scotia

Hi There. Yes I still do fills. You can call me if you would like to 678-2533. The worst part of all of that there are only a couple of people who do fills. Give me a call and we can chat See ya Laurie

poohdybear
on 1/29/13 1:34 am - Westville, Canada
Topic: RE: Fill Doctor in Nova Scotia

Hi there,I see this post was a very long time ago.I was wondering if you still do "fills" or know of some one even closer to the Pictou County area who does? Thank you.

kimberleyann
on 1/24/13 9:53 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Meet and Greet in Greenwood/Kingston Area

We haven't gotten together in quite a while, but I am available to chat with or discuss the surgery or journey if you want. Send me a message and I can meet up with you. I live in Greenwood as well.

Kimberley

Most Active