Recent Posts

llLou
on 4/5/13 12:22 pm - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: I am going April 26th and can't believe it!!!

Great news! Good Luck! I certainly agree...He is a great surgeon and also so caring and considerate of his patients. You will do great!

kimberleyann
on 4/5/13 11:28 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: I am going April 26th and can't believe it!!!

Congratulations and best of luck. Dr Kelly is a great surgeon.

valleymom40
on 4/5/13 9:20 am
Topic: I am going April 26th and can't believe it!!!

I am heading to Mexico on the 26th to have surgery with Dr. Kelly.  It has been a long road but it is finally happening!!!!! I am so excited!  Spoke to Dr. Kelly yesterday and his assistant, Lora Lee.  They were great and so helpful.....I am so happy.  I can't wait for the trip......My life is going to start agian!!!  IT HAS BEEN SO LONG since I have been me!!!!!

Jackie00
on 4/2/13 9:03 am
Topic: RE: Waiting for the call
I am sure he will be talking to you about the medical qiestionnaire you filled out. Make sure if there are any further medical tests that might be needed will be done here or have extra money to have it done there at another hospital.

I think you are in good hands otherwise.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

valleymom40
on 4/1/13 10:58 pm
Topic: Waiting for the call

I called Dr. Ramos Kelly's office today and he is suppose to call me back this evening or tomorrow to answer some questions.  I am so nervous and excited that I am be going soon.  It seems that the Dr.'s here don't want to help me and are treating me just as a number. I am so frustrated with them and can't wait to have this all behind me.  I hope he is easy to talk to and has all the answers to my questions.  Does anyone have any advice as to the type of questions I should ask? 

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/13 6:34 am
Topic: does msi cover gastric bypass if its causing many health problems?

i am 31 years old and no matter what i do...the gym or diet . i always feel hungry and still gain wait ....i am trying to be approved for gastric bypass because im having severe health problems....does anyone know how i proceed...

llLou
on 3/28/13 9:55 am - Halifax NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Going soon...anyone want to join me

Great choice! I went Nov.5th. You will not be disappointed with your choice.

valleymom40
on 3/28/13 12:43 am
Topic: RE: Mexico anyone?

when do you want to go

kimberleyann
on 3/28/13 12:40 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Topic: RE: Going soon...anyone want to join me

Been there done that, and was very successful.  Good luck and may you enjoy your own success.

valleymom40
on 3/28/13 12:38 am
Topic: Going soon...anyone want to join me

I am planning on going to Dr. Ramos Kelly at the end of this month or the beginning of May.  Wondering if anyone wants to go...

Most Active