Recent Posts

Andrea S.
on 12/22/10 11:34 am - New Waterford, Canada
Topic: RE: What are the chances/reasons of being rejected for surgery?
Thanks D for the encouragement!!!! So 5 months before you were contacted...not bad! The actual wait for the surgery is WOW! I am glad the process has started. Take good care! Happy Holidays!
 Angie from the Cape!
Andrea S.
on 12/22/10 11:27 am - New Waterford, Canada
Topic: RE: yay
May all of your wishes come true!!!!!!!!!
 Angie from the Cape!
Andrea S.
on 12/22/10 11:25 am - New Waterford, Canada
Topic: RE: 5 Weeks Out
Whahoo!!!! Way to go!!!!! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
 Angie from the Cape!
A in NS
on 12/22/10 11:20 am

It's my Christmas wish for both of you!!  Glad things are looking up!!! 

Weight lost since surgery:

Kitty1975
on 12/22/10 7:55 am - Canada
aww thats great news. i feel for you i am having thryroid troubles although they said it shouldnt affect my surgery. but you sadly never know. i might have to have a biopsy the same time i am operated on.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
CaperGal
on 12/22/10 6:45 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
Topic: yay

I had blood work done this morning and it came back all good. yay no need for a transfusion. Now they sent my spleen stuff to a Doctor that is here in Sydney. So hopefully I will hear from that soon. maybe I will be able to get my wls done in Jan. That is my Christmas Wish. 

A in NS
on 12/22/10 1:54 am

Holey Moley!!!  Way to go!!!  :))))

Weight lost since surgery:

Kitty1975
on 12/21/10 11:57 pm - Canada
thats awesome cant wait to be there too!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
CaperGal
on 12/21/10 10:37 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
OMG that is so great. What a nice Christmas gift for you. Keep up the great work and start sending those pictures of before and after. You will be able to see the difference than. 
Kitty1975
on 12/21/10 9:12 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Stairs?
Aww you guys rock thanks so much for the info. Guess where ithe date is getting closer i am a bit paraoid.lol I dont have a dog but i do a cat which arent as much work as dogs

Most Active