Recent Posts

imaybenuts
on 1/9/11 4:38 am - Canada
Topic: RE: omg beccky look at her butt
ya gained 2 lbs....butt(LOL) is all good baby got back..... i have family members talling me not to lose anymore...but im still 260..... i know i have height and all but they say ill be sick looking....any suggestions?

30 lbs lost pre op

DaniDragonfly
on 1/9/11 3:57 am - Lockhartville, Canada
Topic: Back to work ... gained THREE pounds!
I was crushed on Friday. I spent 4 days at work this week and suffered the entire time. I do not like my job ... I do not like my boss, either ... when, on top of all of that, I gained 3 friggen pounds, I felt incredibly negative on Friday night.

I am happy to report that I am now down FOUR pounds from my last weigh in ... down 56 lbs total! I am eight weeks out on Tuesday coming.

How do you guys deal with negative self talk? I am bad for it ... I recognize it, but when I am trapped in it, I can't seem to escape - no matter what the mirror says, I feel like I am failing at this. AAAHHH!

HELP!

DaniDragonfly
on 1/9/11 3:51 am - Lockhartville, Canada
I simply love the fact that you just quoted Sir Mix-alot's "I Like Big Butts" ... I'm all happy over here!

Yes ... Christmas had some sticky moments ... but it is ovah, and now we are THAT much farther ahead of all the other January dieters! YAY for VSGers!!
DaniDragonfly
on 1/9/11 3:48 am - Lockhartville, Canada
Topic: RE: Binder
The only reason my doc knew ANYTHING about this was because I told her.

You will hear from the clinic ... likely Diana Lawlor. I believe the first session of the year is March. I don't think they have one in January. You will possibly hear for March or then I think there is another one in the summer.

I know it feels like forever, but it is really important you spend your time preparing yourself - I didn't ... and it really affects the aftermath ... TRUST ME.
A in NS
on 1/9/11 3:27 am
Wow that's awesome!!!   I'm glad Christmas is over & the company has all gone home & now it's time to buckle down and get the rest of this GONE!!!  Holla back atcha chicky!!  :)))   Glad you're back on here - we've missed ya!!!    Holey - just 10 more lbs to go!!  WOOHOO!!

Weight lost since surgery:

MargeD
on 1/9/11 2:50 am
Topic: RE: Truro and area support group meetings - your input is needed!
Happy New Year Angie,
January 23rd if good for me if that is OK with everyone else.   Also, someone from your gym sounds great if it can be arranged on that short of notice.    Keep us posted and thanks for all your efforts.   Marge
imaybenuts
on 1/9/11 1:10 am - Canada
Topic: omg beccky look at her butt
it is not super obese it is not extreme obese.....this butt is just obese.....wow..what a feeling! thank god xmas is over..to get fully back on track.....holidays are just hell...hope everyone is doing well....big holla atcha angie...your doing great!

30 lbs lost pre op

Kat_12
on 1/9/11 12:44 am - Halifax, Canada
Topic: RE: Obesity Cruise
your surgery is on  my birthday, lol!!  must be a good sign!  wow, that is almost double what mine cost, but still worth it totally!! 

A in NS
on 1/8/11 7:05 am
Topic: RE: Binder
I don't know if they will call your Doc or not, but I'm sure he could call them if you asked?

A in NS
on 1/8/11 5:46 am
Topic: RE: Obesity Cruise

20/20 that's awesome - good to hear!  I did already go for the consult & they said I was an excellent candidate and then told me the price would be $3500!!  Good thing I was already sitting in one of their fancy chairs!  lol  My surgery date is Jan 14  :)) 

Most Active