Recent Posts

Carly ~
on 1/13/11 3:30 am
Topic: RE: Silver lining?
Haha I love that you're a special kinda twisted!  
Glad you're feeling better.
Kitty1975
on 1/12/11 10:35 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Six Months Out Today!
Wow thats amazing, congrats! I hope i do as well as you. Least i didnt gain anything while being in the hospital last week. Keep up the good work!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 1/12/11 10:25 pm
Topic: Six Months Out Today!
80 lbs gone since surgery on July 13/10. 

Loss:
Month 1 - 28 lbs
Month 2 - 12 lbs
Month 3 - 12 lbs
Month 4 - 12 lbs
Month 5 - 11 lbs
Month 6 -   5 lbs

I don't like the 5lb month but it's still better than nothing - I've been in a stall!!!  But, I am in Onderland, I don't take any medications anymore (only vitamins) - and I feel great!  My ticker goal is 180 but my ultimate goal is 160 I think.  I should be able to make it to 160 by the summer, shouldn't I??

Weight lost since surgery:

nickola1
on 1/12/11 11:34 am - Riverview, Canada
Topic: RE: Next round
 Thanks, I am so eager.  I've been following your story on here too.  All the best in your recovery and future!!!  
Kitty1975
on 1/12/11 11:26 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Shower?
Thanks everyone just paranoid where i have so many staples, which i get out Friday yay!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Kitty1975
on 1/12/11 11:25 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Next round
Hope you hear something soon. I had my first session last March and was operated on last Thursday!

nickola1
on 1/12/11 11:16 am - Riverview, Canada
Topic: Next round
 Hey guys, any word yet as to when the next round (or list better yet) will be made for the orientation attendance?  I heard from the hospital staff that they aren't far from finishing the surgeries on the last group of people who attended...anyone have their surgery booked in Feb?  anxiously awaiting.....
Kat_12
on 1/12/11 8:58 am - Halifax, Canada

Put me on the twisted list too, lol!  i had a horrendous flu between Cmas and New Years (as did my whole family, one after another!).  But, it broke my stall and I lost 4 lbs!  Now I am starting to think i should 'catch' that once a month or so, lol!  Hope you are on the mend - it took us all about 5 days to completely shake it!

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 7:29 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Shower?
I think I had a shower once I got home. 
kimberleyann
on 1/12/11 2:34 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Hope you are fully over the bug and feeling better soon.  I do like the twisted take the 5lbs where you can get it attitude. 

Most Active