imaybenuts
on 1/25/11 10:46 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Exercising?
i didnt do anything till about a month or sooo out...i was tooooooo tired

30 lbs lost pre op

Kitty1975
on 1/25/11 10:32 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Who woulda thunk it!?
Thats awesome not foolish at all. I will join you next year its way too early after surgery but count me in next year! Have fun!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
imaybenuts
on 1/25/11 9:38 pm - Canada
WOW GOOD FOR U GUYS! super work..... im lucky to drag myself to treadmill or zumba....applause to you guys! here is a big WHOOOOOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOP

30 lbs lost pre op

imaybenuts
on 1/25/11 9:35 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Where is everyone??
i dont believe the wait list is that long anymore!i was on waiting list for dr mcdonald that is now in amherst... then he left no one to take his place then when someone did they didnt contact anyone that was one the list ...pretty much started a new list.me and dr white could not get ahold of anyone down there ...finally did.... after 8 year wait.... and was done within the year.... dont know if it was because of the trouble i went through or because i called often or if i just really needed it done...what ever the reason.and the wait......it was worth it.... and forgot to mention...the protien drinks and powder suck assssssssssssssssssss

30 lbs lost pre op

Debbie T.
on 1/25/11 8:11 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Referrals
I had been approved to go out of province but they only covered about $1000. So instead I had to wait. Hang in there.
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
Debbie T.
on 1/25/11 8:06 pm - Canada
Way to go everyone. I think I will take a pass on it but good luck!!!!
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/11 8:04 pm - Canada
Not foolish at all!! 

I just registered last night for the 10k, I did it last year and two years before that.  Last year I improved my time by 25 mins and did the 10k in under 2 hours.  I walked all of it last year but now I am doing a Learn to Run program on my ipod so I will be running some of it this year.  I doubt I will be able to run all of it but I will be able to run at least half.
I can run 8 mins now without stopping. 
A in NS
on 1/25/11 7:50 pm
Awww thanks Jacqueline!   OK, maybe I'll do it this year and then next year you join me - it's a date!!  :))  BTW, I don't care about the spelling, but if you do there is a spell check here when you write a message it's the little block with the check mark and the 'ABC' written on it  :))

Weight lost since surgery:

jacquelinemac
on 1/25/11 7:19 pm - stellarton, Canada
You go girl maybe next year i`ll join  you . Are you foolish   certainly not   your an inspiration(  i know i spelled that wrong)  to me  if i can i`ll go just to cheer you on   jacqueline
ruthann49
on 1/25/11 6:46 pm - Canada
Topic: RE: Where is everyone??
It's so great to hear you are doing well ! It gives me hope that you were only on the list for one year! Keep us posted!

Most Active