Recent Posts

A in NS
on 1/26/11 6:20 am
Topic: RE: Who woulda thunk it!?
For sure - we will be able to have our own team next year!!  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

A in NS
on 1/26/11 6:18 am
WOOHOO!!!  Lace 'em up Girl!!!  :)))

I know what you mean - I've been wanting to do something I've never done before - or never even considered before - and trust me, I've definitely NEVER considered a marathon before!!  lol  It IS crazy & I can't believe how excited I am about it - and how proud I am of myself for being in a position to be able to consider it!  YAY US! 

A in NS
on 1/26/11 6:14 am
That's so cool guys!!  You might not think so when I hit you up for donations in the near future though!!  lol  Can't wait!!!  :)  Now I really have to get going on the treadmill!    

A in NS
on 1/26/11 6:10 am
Wow that's AWESOME!!  Fast too!!  :))  Who did you sign up through?  Where did you find the program for your ipod?  That's very impressive - congrats!!!  :)

A in NS
on 1/26/11 5:25 am
Topic: RE: supper suggestions?
I like the sweet potatoes too - and LOVE the home made SP fries (cut up, toss in a little EVOO & bake) - yum!  They are a bit high in carbs though so watch it with them...  I have been having a hard time too!  I eat a lot of cranberries with cinnamon & orange peel - yummy...  That's what I've been eating lately so I'm looking for some new ideas too!  Hey I did try 'faux-tatoes' a while back - you boil cauliflower until tender and then drain it and blend it up with a stick blender thingy, then add whatever spices you would add to potatoes - it's pretty good!  I also got a long skinny zucchini and sliced it up into thin round pieces and coated them in flax seed & sesame seeds with about a tablespoon of bread crumbs and spread them out on a pan and baked them - they were really good too!  Thanks for posting this - I forgot about those!!!  lol

A in NS
on 1/26/11 5:17 am
Topic: RE: Another NSV!
Woohoo!!!  That's AWESOME!!!  Gotta love the older jeans too (you know, before the low rise came into style) I like the high waisted jeans that you can tuck everything into!!  lol  Just wait a little while and they will fall off of you!   Loved this NSV!  LIKE LIKE LIKE  :))

ruthann49
on 1/26/11 5:07 am - Canada
Get used to Kitty cause before long and they will be to big for you! 

coreena691
on 1/26/11 4:00 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Woohoo!!!   Way 2 go Chickie!!!!! 

Keep a journal and mark down all these milestones!!!  You're gonna love this JOURNEY!!!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

kimberleyann
on 1/26/11 2:16 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
 I wish they had a like button on here   LIKE!!!!

Kitty1975
on 1/26/11 2:13 am - Canada
Topic: Another NSV!
So awhile back my boyfriend of 7 months said * i have never seen you in jeans* I was like well i own about a dozen pair but none of them fit me.

Today i decided to try on my favourite pair of jeans i have, i havent worn these jeans in about 6 years or more. And the last time i did i had to do the ol' lay down on the bed to zip them up thing. Well today THEY FIT and i had extra room!!!!!!!!!! So i guess next time i see him i will be wearing jeans.

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Most Active