It's sure been a long wait!

nsblue
on 7/16/12 8:21 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Mandy, a gal that was at march's info session had her one on one a  week er so ago and seen dr E...she will be having surgery soon. That is fast. so things are moving along with the WLP this year. Just concentrate on doing and learning what they want you to do...get the weight off they want and before you know it you will have your appointment ;) It is frustrating waitin...i waited 5 months for my one on one...but things were slow last year big time.
keep focused n  do and you will be ready for them when u get the word.....then things will really move fast ;)

sonywife
on 10/2/12 12:37 pm - Elmsdale, Canada
VSG on 10/24/12
I don't want to wait 3-13yrs here in NS. I am headed to Tijuana MX Oct 23rd to get my sleeve. Can't wait. I do have to pay 4500.00 USD for the surgery amd hospital/hotel stay plus 2500 for hubby and I for flights. Will be so worth it!

KristaB
on 10/4/12 11:44 pm - St Catherines, Canada
 I totally know what you mean, I'm from the Island and was referred to Halifax for surgery, and gave up waiting after three years.  I emailed a coordinator in Tijuana in late April, and was sleeved less than three weeks later!  Best thing I've ever done for myself!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wX9gPm9/] [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wX9gPm9/weight.png[/img] [/url]
Wendy R.
on 11/1/12 3:33 am - Canada

I had my information session in March and was just sleeved on Oct 23rd.  So about seven months from start to finish for me.  I hear others from my group have already had it done as well, but I have no idea of the numbers.  Just make sure you're following your diet as close as possible and exercising and lose a min of 10lbs so they can see that you're ready. I was schedualed for the 30th and got a cancelation (or two) and bumped it up a week.  It'll happen if you follow what they ask.  Frustrating waiting, I know! lol

Most Active