Heading to Mexico!

ywgchick
on 6/16/12 11:10 am
VSG on 05/08/14
That's awesome!!

My biggest concern is post-surgery care. Is your GP taking care of your post-op? Were you given good instructions by Dr Ponce de Leon? Did you get something you could hand over to your Dr for care instructions/test to conduct??

What was your pre-op diet?

I also have found I have a little trouble communicating with Trish. Is it just me?

Sorry! I have lots of questions!!

- Sylvie
KristaB
on 6/16/12 7:26 pm - St Catherines, Canada
 My GP is taking care of my post op, however I wasn't given specific instructions on what to have done.  I did my research and it seems like regular bloodwork once a month for 6 months then once a year is all that needed (might want to double check on that though)  I was given a dvd of my surgery, as well as a dvd showing my leak test, as well as instructions for my post op diet.   My pre op diet consisted of three days of jus****er and yogurt.  Not terribly appealing as I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but not the worst either.  Trish has been feeling a little under the weather lately, usually she is very quick in responding to calls or emails.  Love her to bits!  If there's anything else that I could help you with, feel free to let me know!
Most Active