Free Ladies Clothes Sizes 5x and 6x

livelifeagain
on 4/14/12 10:28 am

I have several bags of clothes that I'd be happy to give away to any ladies who are interested.  There are casual clothes...t-shirts, capris, shorts, summer jackets, also pants, blazers, suits, winter coats and jackets, yoga pants, etc.   and  some are almost new or never worn.  I'm cleaning out my closets today so happy to pass them along to anyone who is interested or knows someone who is.  I live in HRM, about 15 minutes outside Halifax.  If you want them but have no way to pick them up I could arrange to drop them off to you if in the HRM area.   Just send me a personal email if you are interested and I can provide more specifics. 

Vi-Vi
on 4/14/12 12:00 pm
VSG on 12/13/12
 Hi there, I sure wish I lived close! I'm in Ontario!  Just checking the Nova Scotia web site as I just finished a project on your province today!  Very interesting I must say! Sure hope to visit one day!  Have you had WLS?
livelifeagain
on 4/14/12 1:04 pm
Hi there,  I had WLS (VSG) in June of 2011 and have lost 110 pounds so very happy with the results so far....about 30 more to go.   Surgery went well, no problems,  love the sleeve.  How about you?  You should visit NS if you get the opportunity, lots to see and wonderful beaches if you like the ocean (I may even try to get into a bathing suit this summer :).  The 100 year anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic is today so lots of events going on to commemorate that tragic event now. 
Citykitty
on 4/20/12 4:03 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi,

I just cleaned out my closet too.  If you don't get any takers for the clothes, call the Diabetic Association. They have a clothesline program and at least here in Cape Breton, they will come and pick up the clothes. They then resell them at Vallue Village to raise money for the Diabetic Ass'n.  It's worth a call anyway.

livelifeagain
on 4/20/12 9:37 am
Hi there,

Thanks for the suggestion.  Good idea and very appropriate as I've been a diabetic myself for a number of years, though well controlled now through the weight loss and diet.  I've had a couple of responses from ladies who said they knew someone who might be interested.  I sent off replies to them both but if I don't hear back by early next week I will give the Diabetic Association a call.  Thanks again. 
susanpalmer
on 4/22/12 9:32 am - annapolis county, Canada
Wish i came to halifax more i know of someone who is struggling finacially and could really use the cloths

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

Jackie00
on 4/23/12 10:39 pm
If Susan knew when someone from her area was coming to the city I could hold them for her, if you could let me know where and when you were coming to the city. I am in Dartmouth and could arrange to meet you in the evenings or weekends.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

livelifeagain
on 4/25/12 2:52 am

Just wanted to let you know that the clothes are gone as of this morning.  So happy to be able to pass them along to someone who can use them.  A good feeling....a good day!

Colagranola
on 7/20/12 12:35 pm
Most Active