One more sleep....

nsblue
on 11/21/11 5:46 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Tomorrow is my appointment with Dr Ellsmere (finally) and I will know when my surgery will be. A nice pre-xmas gift I say.
I am really happy I did have the time to study all the info and put things into practice during the last 9 months... it has taught me so much. Being able get a grip on changing behaviours and lifestyle before surgery will help immensly... watch out when I get my sleeve!!!

Jackie00
on 11/22/11 5:17 am
You have done a great job, it will all help you post op. Good luck.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Kitty1975
on 11/22/11 6:19 am - Canada
you have done so well already, good luck!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
nsblue
on 11/23/11 7:14 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Thanks girls.

well everything went well, Dr E was very pleased. Gameplan is to have the VSG on December 6th, then come the new year Feb/March have my hernia repair and plastics :)  This is all good and looking forward to another stage in my journey.

FancyRoses
on 11/24/11 10:19 pm - Lower Sackville, Canada
yeah im so happy for you,  i bet your so excited Dec 6th is not far off my god.  so so happy for you as you have done so much to get youreself healthy xoxoxox all the best and great job
My goals to a healthy me            
nsblue
on 12/2/11 7:33 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada

Thanks Lillian, yes it is fast approaching... n tryin to get all things done befor i go down to halifax on monday. got my tree up and presents all wrapped last night, going to finish packin my bags today... one for the hospital and the other after surgery for im going to my moms for a bit.
Nothing feels as good as being healthy!!!

Most Active