I am typical 3 week stall right on time.

kimberleyann
on 11/1/11 10:14 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
Well I feel right on track. It is week 3 and yes no weight is coming off. I am not worried. I am not stressed. What is the point. I am in the 3 week stall. So I will keep on doing what I am doing and see what happens in a week or two.  It amazes me the people who freak about scale not moving at this point.  I had the same major surgery as them and I paid my huge amount of money as well.  The difference is I educated myself as to what to expect and that is the key.  I know I am not taking in enough calories to be sabotaging myself, I am not broken, I didn't stretch anything, the doctor didn't make my sleeve too big and all the other stuff.  My body is just adjusting from the shock of surgery, the shock of the initial weight loss, the change in diet from all liquid to mushy stuff.  Thanks to all the weightloss vets out there who have shared there knowledge and wisdom I am prepared for this stage.

For newbies there is a search box on the top right corner on the webpage. It is a great tool to educate yourself.

nsblue
on 11/7/11 8:04 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
good for you kimberleyann. i know so far on my journey i have weathered through stalls n plateaus ... they are just a normal part of the process of losing weight, once they r over the weight drops big time so alls good. keep to your program n you will have success girl.

coreena691
on 11/9/11 12:14 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
 Keep up the great work Kim, and don't forget to do measurements.  Stalls will sometimes show progress with the measuring tape.  Enjoy the Honeymoon phase!! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active