Love my new Protein Powders

kimberleyann
on 9/28/11 11:35 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
I have a great assortment now. Yesterday I went to Popeye's On Robie St, and bought Nectar Protein Powders.  They are a bit more expensive, 44$ a bottle but OMG yummo.  I bought the Twisted Cherry and Iced Tea.  Cherry right now is my Fav but the iced tea was really good too.  Don't get me wrong that whey protein flavour is still there but hardly noticeable.  So in addition to them I also have my Unjury Chicken soup and Unjury Unflavoured as well, ( I tried the Unjury Chocolate Supreme it was really good but I only had a sample of it will order some after surgery), and the vanilla one that I like with cold coffee.  So even if my tastes change after my upcoming surgery hopefully I will still like a couple of these.  I also picked up a couple of the premixed Atkins protein drinks chocolate, I was gone to visit my Mom and wanted something easy to bring with me.  They were pretty good too but expensive,  They were convenient for going visiting, I just poured over ice and looked like I was having a chocolate milk so normal. I am on my preop liquid diet right now and lucky hubby is gone to the field for a military exercise so I don't have to deal with cooking for him. It will make dishes super easy to clean up this week, just wash out my shaker bottle and my Glass. Life is good!

Jackie00
on 9/29/11 1:01 am
Good for you, I really liked my experience in Popeye's, very knowledgeable people. Pssss I found them quest bars there that many are talking about in the USA. I will buy one for down the road. Still on my liquids but one more week to go and I get to intro some pureed foods on the Thanksgiving weekend

Get some sugar free gum, I found it helped when I needed to chew something.

I wish they had Unjury here somewhere in Canada that I could order. I just want to try it though. I am still having a hard time with protein drinks other then my strawberry/kiwi but I can only drink so much of that a day.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

susanpalmer
on 9/30/11 6:43 am - annapolis county, Canada
Great I am going to have to start looking into getting some more just have the vanilla whey right now nice to know can get so many different ones. Thanks Kim for the info

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

kimberleyann
on 9/30/11 6:47 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Just mixed my original vanilla protein powder with orange tangerine crystal light. Tastes like an orange creamcicle. yummo
nsblue
on 10/10/11 7:31 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
ok, you have me droolin lol mmm creamcicles lol

Jackie00
on 9/30/11 11:55 am
yummy
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Citykitty
on 8/18/12 11:52 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for the headsup.  I'm trying to find out whether or not I can order some of these online since I don't get to Halifx that often.

Most Active