I am so sick.

CaperGal
on 9/9/11 4:38 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
hi, I just got out of the hospital where I was in ICU for 4 days. I was compley dehydrated  kidneys eally bad. I am so messed up now. I have gained {all this fluid that I have to get rid of.}  I am now 14 pounds on  instead of off. OMG I am such a mess. I don't know what to with myself. Just when I was doing so well with the weight.
FancyRoses
on 9/9/11 7:25 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
so sorry to hear you are having a really rough time and hope you recover quickly and get back to the loser's bench  in a few months you will look back at this and forget it was so bad
My goals to a healthy me            
susanpalmer
on 9/9/11 9:36 am - annapolis county, Canada
So sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Will be watching for all the weight loss real soon.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

sussmack2004
on 9/10/11 6:56 am
Caper,
So sorry to hear that you have been so sick! Did you end up with a flu bug, or just dehydrated from not drinking enough? I know that I am having a time getting all of my fluids in

Hopefully if you are now home you are feeling better and I believe that you will lose lots of fluid pretty quickly, so try not to fret about the fluid gain.

How is your diet going otherwise? Have you been able to eat much or have you been restricted? I hope that you are feeling much better quickly!
I can only imagine how frustrated you must be.
Take care of yourself and remember to sip, sip and sip some more
Thinking happy positive thoughts for you and sending hugs
Susan
Jackie00
on 9/10/11 9:39 am
I don't know what caused the dehydration, being sick or just not able to get in your liquids. I know we had some heat there a week ago. That is one of the reasons I put mine off until after the summer (self pay out of the country) so I could choose a date. I know you didn't have much choice but to run there when they gave you a date.

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Carly ~
on 9/10/11 4:59 pm
 Caper, hope you're feeling better!
Don't get all caught up on your weight, it's the IV fluids that caused the increase, and that'll shed right back off you in no time!
Focus on taking care of yourself hun.   Glad you're home and everything is working correctly again.

Citykitty
on 9/16/11 8:22 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi CaperGal,

So sorry you're not feeling well.  Just try to take it one day at a time and sip, sip, sip.  I know I sometimes have a hard time getting all my fluid in, especially if I don't start in the morning (sleeping in).

If you are truly a CaperGal, then maybe we can get together for a tea or something.  I know tea is not recommended, but I still haven't quite weened off it yet.

Let me know.

Most Active