After struggling a few weeks with my scales...

Kitty1975
on 8/9/11 2:17 am - Canada
I finally reached under my intial weight loss goal today! I was so happy when i stepped on the scale this morning to see i had acheived the 140lbs weight loss i wanted when i started all this. Course now i want to lose 10 more pounds!lol Been struggling for two weeks now with the scales jumping up and down but never past my goal weight. But today was a new day and it did! Now hard to say what tomorrow will bring but will take it while i can!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
coreena691
on 8/9/11 2:39 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Wow.......you have done a fantastic job!!! 
Congrats on passing your goals!

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

kimberleyann
on 8/9/11 4:09 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Way to go!

Jackie00
on 8/9/11 6:05 am
That's awesome to be 10 lbs below your goal weight.  I hope I have that problem if and when I ever get this done.  I will be heading to Mexico soon because I am not dealing with that wait list.  
sussmack2004
on 8/11/11 12:35 pm
sussmack2004
on 8/11/11 12:38 pm
Congratulations and way to go!! That is a lot of hard work but you did it!!!
At this point, I can't even imagine getting there but I'm hoping that day will come and seeing that you have done it is an inspiration for sure!
Take care,
Susan
Kitty1975
on 8/11/11 8:20 pm, edited 8/11/11 8:20 pm - Canada
Thanks everyone! It hasnt been easy at times but nothing in life comes easy. So just keep at it and keep cursing those scales some day it will eventually move! lol

Now to just save up for the tummy tuck next!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Citykitty
on 8/21/11 2:41 am - Sydney, Canada
Hi Kitty,

Congrats on your weight loss.  That is fantastic.  I'm just starting so I hope I can do as well as you have.  I hear you about the tummy tuck!!!

Most Active