home

CaperGal
on 7/28/11 4:39 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
Hi guys I got out of the hospital yesterday. Everything went great. No problems at all. I really don't have any pain just a sore tummy around the cuts. I even went to Sears and giant tiger on my way home, lol I finally had a bowel movement today after like 7 days. I was so sleepy Tuesday. I couldn't stay awake. One of the nurses came in to check me and was talking to me and I fell to sleep. lol She said Gilda and I opened my eyes and said see what I mean. Too funny. Anyway I will check back in when I get home. I am at moms until tomorrow.
A in NS
on 7/28/11 5:41 am
Woohoo!!!  Glad you're home & sleeved - glad it all went well!!!  Keep us posted!

Weight lost since surgery:

susanpalmer
on 7/28/11 9:38 am - annapolis county, Canada
congrats. glad your home.

susan palmer    
highest weight 280 current weight 186

Kitty1975
on 7/28/11 8:16 pm - Canada
Glad to see you are home and everything went well! The nurses were surprised by me cause i didnt sleep that whole first day at all. She came in at 4am and was like you are still awake? lol

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
sussmack2004
on 7/30/11 8:06 am
So glad that you are home and that everything went well Take care and keep on sipping!
FancyRoses
on 7/31/11 3:57 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
glad your recovering well. 
My goals to a healthy me            
Carly ~
on 8/3/11 2:09 pm
 Welcome home Caper!
Glad you had an uneventful surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Seems like you're well on your way!
Congrats Loser :P

coreena691
on 8/4/11 2:44 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Yay Gilda!!!
So glad to hear your surgery is finally over and you're on the road to full recovery!!  Here's to a bright future with a story to tell of great success in your journey!! 

Wishing you all the best!
Coreena

VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active