Surgery Tomorrow!

sussmack2004
on 7/18/11 7:49 am
Hello All! Well tomorrow is my big day! 3 1/2 yrs of waiting is almost over.
I am very excited and can't wait to have the hospital stay behind me
I don't think that I am too nervous about the surgery, but more about being in the hospital. I guess that's what happens when you work in the field.
I will update as soon as I am home and back on the computer.
Wish I could be at the OWLSS group meeting on Wednesday night, but I'll still be in the hospital so won't be able to make it
Susan

kimberleyann
on 7/18/11 9:45 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
 good luck ! 

sussmack2004
on 7/18/11 10:24 am
Thanks!
nannydeb
on 7/18/11 11:36 am - Canada
Hi Susan, good luck tomorrow and if you need anything while you're in there just let me know.     Don't forget your chapstick!!!!
ruthann49
on 7/19/11 9:32 am - Canada
Hugs and prayers sent your way!!

Jackie00
on 7/20/11 3:58 am
Hope everything went well and you are now starting your journey to a healthy life.
CaperGal
on 7/20/11 6:00 am - Sydney Mines, Canada

Just wanted to say I hope all went well for you. it is my turn on Monday the 25th. I have to go to Halifax Friday for the pre-op again. I hope you post soon so I know how what to expect. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

coreena691
on 7/21/11 12:22 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Hope your on the road to full recovery Susan!  We'll all be waiting to hear how you made out and are happy to share this journey together.  We will have a meeting in August and you're welcome to come if you're feeling up to it. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Kitty1975
on 7/22/11 1:31 am - Canada
Cant wait to hear how you made out! Hope everything went aok!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
Most Active