Looking for Friends/Support Group

Christina C.
on 7/15/11 1:22 am - New Glasgow, Canada
 am moving to New Glascow in Aug and wondering if there are any WLS friends in the area and where the nearest support group might be located.

Carly ~
on 7/15/11 2:42 am
 There's an OWLSS group on Facebook for Truro and Sackville, NS.
Just search for OWLSS in your search bar at the top and you'll find it that way.

Jewlz78
on 8/26/11 2:18 am
I'm starting a new TOPS chapter in Valley (just outside Truro). I realize this is about a 30+ minute drive for you, but I thought I'd mention it. You can see my post at http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NS/4443459/Looking-for-new-members-for-TOPS-in-Truro/

nsblue
on 8/30/11 2:00 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Hi Christina, there use to be meetings in Truro but hasn't been one for a couple of months

Christina C.
on 8/30/11 2:27 am - New Glasgow, Canada
 perhaps they just let them slide for the summer, maybe they will start back up in the fall.

coreena691
on 8/31/11 6:51 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
As far as I know there's no one available to facilitate the support group for Truro right now.  But we are still having meetings in the HRM every 3rd Tuesday night. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Christina C.
on 8/31/11 7:00 am - New Glasgow, Canada
 HRM? am still not familiar with everything yet..lol

coreena691
on 8/31/11 1:25 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Sorry, HRM is the Halifax Regional Municipality.  Our meetings are held in Bedford area.
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

honeybee123
on 9/11/11 12:41 am - Pictou County, Canada
Adjustable Gastric Band on 06/23/11
Hey Christina!
I work in NG and was banded the end of June, if you'd like to meet up for coffee and chats!  You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested!
Shannon
Do Unto others, before they do Unto you..........lol

Most Active