Finally some good news

CaperGal
on 6/16/11 3:53 am - Sydney Mines, Canada
I called Diane today and she has me down for the 25th. or the 26th. of July. HIP HIP HURRAH.
I couldn't go before that because David is having his surgery tomorrow, at least we hope so. He was suppose to be done on Tuesday in Antigonish but there was no bed for him. And he will be in for 2-3 weeks. So everything is finally a go.YIPEEEEEEE. Had to wait for 7 months for everything to work out and finally it has. I have to leave for Antigonish at 4:30 am to be there before 7:30 for David's surgery.(I hope and pray).
Kitty1975
on 6/16/11 9:29 am - Canada
Awww yay thats exciting! Good luck to David and to you. Good things to come to those who wait!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 6/16/11 10:20 am
OMG I could not be more excited for you!!!  WOOHOO!!!  My surgery was July 13 of last year so I guess that makes us both Leo's!!  Well hear us roar baby!!!  lmao 

Weight lost since surgery:

nsblue
on 6/17/11 10:43 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
So great you finally have your date Capergal!!! 7 is a perfect number!!! all the best to you an David xox

sussmack2004
on 6/17/11 12:27 pm
That is fabulous that you have a date!! I'm sure that it seems like forever for you since your original date was back in December, but everything happens for a reason and hopefully you are healthier now, with your blood sorted out, and will come through the surgery with flying colors! I will have my surgery on July 19, so we will be pretty close! It is very exciting. I must say for me time is going by pretty quickly. It's hard to believe that the first day of summer is only a couple of days away.
And by now, hopefully your husband has had his surgery, and the healing has begun. Thinking about you and wishing him a speedy recovery
Susan
coreena691
on 6/18/11 6:41 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Yes it is about time you start having some good news!  You had a tough beginning to this year.  Prayers and healing thoughts that your husband has a speeding recovery, then it's on to you for July!!!!  Time will surely fly for your date .....congrats!
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Debbie T.
on 6/25/11 3:06 am - Canada
I am so glad you finally have a date!!!!
Debbie

Weight lost since surgery
MargeD
on 6/29/11 10:29 am

Good for you.   I'm so happy you finally have a date.  I don't usually write much in here but I keep up to date on the things going on and it seems you've had your share of problems this past while.  I'm so glad your health is good and you can get your surgery done.    If it goes as well for you as it did for me, it's the easiest thing I've ever done.    My surgery was November 9th and I'm down 90 pounds.   The last month or so has been slow but I'm hoping it goes more quickly again.   You'll feel so much better.   Keep your chin up, you'll love the new you!!!
Take care and thoughts and prayers are with you and hubby,
Marge

Most Active