Just wanted to take the time to say...*correction*

Kitty1975
on 5/13/11 8:44 am, edited 5/14/11 11:58 pm - Canada
Thank you so much to the Premier Protein shake pushers! LOL I bought some yesterday and its something i can enjoy. I havent been able to find anything since surgery that i enjoyed for a protein shake so this makes it so much easier getting my protein in every day.

So once again thanks so much and if you havent tried it yet...do it!

Doh! I put pure protein when its really premier protein. All fixed now!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
sussmack2004
on 5/13/11 1:53 pm
That's great! Where did you buy it? is it flavored?
You are doing great
Kitty1975
on 5/13/11 11:28 pm - Canada
Costco and i have chocolate. I find it a bit more thick than chocolate milk, but was struggling with getting all my protein in. So this makes it a no brainer!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
ruthann49
on 5/14/11 2:36 am - Canada
How much protein and carbs are in it? Thanks Kitty Still waiting for those pictures!

Kitty1975
on 5/14/11 3:12 am - Canada
lol Yeah wanted to wait till i lost the rest of my weight to take some pics but might get around to it before then.

The shakes are 30 grams protein, 5 carbs and 160 calories.

Kat_12
on 5/15/11 6:04 am - Halifax, Canada
Glad you like them!  While they are not delicious, they are sooo much better than most, easy and great protein!  Hope we get the vanilla here someday too!

nsblue
on 5/15/11 8:23 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
have you all signed up for a free sample  www.premiernutrition.com/product-announcement2.html  I think some are hoping if there is a big response from this area for samples that they might supply more flavors...

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/11 10:02 am - Canada
I don't like them  
I have a whole case that I am trying to unload.  Anyone want to buy them from me??

I like the unflavoured powder better.  I make my own shakes.

Thought I would try the convenience of the prepared ones but nope.
Most Active