2 Weeks to go!

coreena691
on 4/27/11 11:42 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Only two weeks to go for my revision!
Looking forward to finally getting my innards put back together, but am a little nervous considering it's a much riskier surgery & not knowing what scar damage has been made over 20 yrs. 
My surgeon expects surgery will be 4-5 hrs long. 
Yikes!! 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

A in NS
on 4/28/11 12:06 am

Make sure Dude updates us on your FB page & I will update everyone here too!  You'll do fine!!  Two more weeks!!  Woohoo!!

Weight lost since surgery:

nsblue
on 4/28/11 3:13 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada

dont worry Coreen, keep positive and all will be fine....you have a top notch surgeon and they will work through it all and you will come out wonderfully!!

I can understand the nervousness of being under so long, I imagine by the time i have my hernia repair, it will be a long one too involving scar tissue n whatnot... but hey all will be good...we just have to keep positive. The other day i was thinking of that saying...we have nothing to fear but fear itself...now put that fear into a sock (sleeve) of it's own, see how it does by itself ;)

coreena691
on 4/28/11 9:50 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement.  You're right about keeping positive,
Saturday I'm digging out my 21 spd bike and getting a head start to this journey.  I'm just going to focus on my progress and will let the day of surgery come and go....nothing to it....right?!!!! 

nsblue
on 4/29/11 7:49 am - Brookfield. NS, Canada
Yes, keep focused Coreen!!!  now as in bike riding...for me there'd be more to it than nothin LOL tis been a looooooong time since ive been on one....perhaps once im down a bit and my hernia fixed i might attempt it again lol  You go girl!!  and peddle yaself to a healthier you ;)

ruthann49
on 4/29/11 1:08 am - Canada
You'll do great! Looking forward to meeting you!

coreena691
on 4/29/11 4:32 am - Beaver Bank, Canada
Thanks Ruthann,

Actually focusing on meeting you will distract me...Looking forward to it!

Most Active