100 lbs gone since surgery!!

A in NS
on 4/26/11 10:09 pm
Woohoo!!  100 lbs GONE since surgery on July 13 (that's 9.5 months)!!  Did I say WOOHOO??!!    Just 9 more lbs to go to goal!!  

I went to a group session at the Obesity Clinic yesterday and met some very nice people from here & I just wanted to say it was GREAT meeting you all!!  This has been such a  wonderful experience & I feel like I know you all even if we haven't met!  Thanks everyone!

Weight lost since surgery:

Kat_12
on 4/27/11 5:23 am - Halifax, Canada
Congrats - wow, I can only dream of being so close to goal!!  It was nice to see you yesterday (I was the one with the Protein shake). I truly felt like I was meeting a celebrity when I realized it was YOU, lol!!  Someday I am going to be able to make it to your group meetings...

A in NS
on 4/27/11 5:42 am
A celebrity?  Bahaha!!  I don't know quite what to say to that - but thanks!  lol  You don't look like you have much more to lose!  Can't wait to see you at one of the meetings - that would be awesome!  :))

Kitty1975
on 4/27/11 10:16 am - Canada
Was great meeting you guys. Congrats on both of your losses as well as your husbands Angie. You all look great!

what do you wanna be when you grow up little girl? i wanna be a loser and sit on the bench sir! (45 lbs lost pre op) 300lbs starting weight, currently 141lbs! Lowest has been 135lbs and hoping to get back to that.
A in NS
on 4/27/11 12:36 pm
Thanks Kitty - back at ya!  We're all just a bunch of hotties, aren't we?  lol

nsblue
on 4/27/11 10:11 pm - Brookfield. NS, Canada
FANTASTIC Angie!!!!! and WOW in 9.5 months!!!!

marieman
on 4/28/11 8:14 am - Halifax, Canada
Congratulations on your great weight loss and by the way, you look faboulous.  You deserve a medal for the hard work you have done.

tomiallen10_
on 5/7/11 10:27 am - Princeton, NJ
Congrads! I will be right behind you!

Most Active