where can i buy sugar free Carnation instant breakfast???

FancyRoses
on 3/21/11 4:51 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
hello all just as the above says where can i purchase the powder packet form of Carnation Instant breakfasts?  I have seen the ready made but WOW $9.00 for 4 servings.  Im a single mom so i need to be frugle
My goals to a healthy me            
MooseheadsII
on 3/21/11 6:22 am - Halifax, Canada
I don't know - don't use them. I'm using the whey protein powder from Wal-Mart. Sells for 16.97 for a 2 pound container. I'm really enjoying the Cookies and Cream - dislike the strawberry which shocked me b/c I usually like strawberry flavoured anything but find this leaves an undesirable aftertaste.
Shirley
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/11 10:40 am - Canada
You can't get the sugar free here in Canada.   I just use the regular kind.  I don't use it very often anymore.  I make my own shakes with protein powder.
nannydeb
on 3/22/11 5:03 am - Canada
I contacted Nestle Canada and they say they only make the sugar free packets in Chocolate and it is up to retailers to order it if they want to stock it.  They suggested that you can talk to your local retailers to see if they could either stock it or order it for you.  I'm going to try that with the Sobey's & Shopper's in my area.  Hope this helps.

FancyRoses
on 3/25/11 11:04 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
thanks im going to have to go to wally world
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/11 9:13 am - Canada

The carnation brfsts regular were my staple food when i was on liq's and i did fine with them. They often go on sale so keep yours eyes peeled.

Cheers,

Santiago1
on 3/27/11 1:07 am - Canada
if you know anyone going over the border to the US side, stock up on the SF Carnation there.
Good luck.
Most Active