Protein Powders & vitamins

A in NS
on 3/21/11 11:15 pm
Glad you liked the Kaizen brand - plus Costco will take stuff back if you don't like it.  I got a chewable vitamin there a few months ago and tried it (thought it was gross) and returned it with no problem  :)  Remind me and I will bring some of the chocolate flavor for you to the next support group meeting if you come  :)  I love greek yogurt with just a little splenda & some berries - better than the yogurt you buy!  :)

Weight lost since surgery:

bluegrrl
on 3/28/11 9:51 am, edited 3/28/11 11:45 am - Glace Bay, Canada
 I was wondering the same thing today about protein powders and went looking.  

I need something without whey because I am lactose intolerant but I found one at GNC.  Three walls of protein powders and 1 kind without whey.  O.o

It is Women's Soy Supreme- vanilla.  After making a shake with it  by adding strawberries and banana to it - I can see why it is on sale.  gah.....  The only saving grace it is a small jar... which probably means that it is mega expensive for long term.  It is grainy and has a horrible taste.  

Walmart had one as well but it was a big container and I am afraid to try it.

Has anyone found any whey free protein powders?

Edited to add:  I just found out that there are some whey pp that have less than 0.1 gram of lactose per 20 grams.  Now to find them.  lol
Most Active